- What can I book at LAUFT workspace?
- Can I switch workstations?
- What’s a Session?
- How do I make a Session?
- Are there expectations when working in a LAUFT?
- What if I am not satisfied with my work experience?
- Can I make a Session if I don't have my smart phone?
- How far can I book a Session in advance?
- Why doesn’t LAUFT offer memberships?
IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- I’ve forgotten my LAUFT passcode for my desk locker
- What is LAUFTs policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What to do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- How do I open locked doors in LAUFT?
- What constitutes as harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive to everyone?
- What are your general guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
How far can I book in advance?
Book the work tools and services that you need up to 1 year in advance. You can make a recurring weekly or monthly Session to make sure you always have a workspace ready for you when you need it.
How far is the horizon? We think it’s a year away. Book the work tools and services that you need up to 1 year in advance. You can make a recurring weekly or monthly Session to make sure you always have a workspace ready for you when you need it.