- Smart Help Center
- Onboarding Toolkit
- How do I manage my company wallet?
IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- What to do in case I've forgotten my LAUFT passcode for the desk locker?
- What is LAUFT's policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What do I do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- What constitutes harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive of everyone?
- What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
Learn how to manage your company wallet.
Login to the LAUFT Dashboard to manage your wallet.
How do I manage my company wallet?
You can load your company wallet in a few easy steps.
- Select "Settings" on the top menu bar
2. Navigate to the Payments tab in the Dashboard
- Click “+ Add New Payment Method” and fill in your email, card number, expiration date, CVC, name on card, country or region and postal code.
- Hit the “Save Card” button. The card that was just added should now be visible in “Payments” page
How to Load a wallet
1. Click on wallet dropdown in top menu bar
2. Ensure the correct last 4 digits of your desired credit card is being displayed
3. Select your desired load amount
4. Click "Add Funds"
5. Your balance should reflect new funds immediately
Congratulations! Your account is secured and your wallet is loaded. Now you can begin assigning monthly spending allowances to your team.
Don't have a company credit card? Use an ETF or Wire transfer to pre-load your company wallet with funds. Once we receive your transfer, your balance will be automatically updated in the Dashboard.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to use ETF or Wire transfer to load your company wallet.