IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- What to do in case I've forgotten my LAUFT passcode for the desk locker?
- What is LAUFT's policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What do I do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- What constitutes harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive of everyone?
- What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
Learn more about Code of Conduct guidelines.
Any words or phrases, no matter how seemingly innocuous, that perpetuate negative stereotypes and communicate exclusion are not allowed.
There is no place at LAUFT for language that is openly or casually degrading to a person or group. Any words or phrases, no matter how seemingly innocuous, that perpetuate negative stereotypes and communicate exclusion are not allowed.
Some of these can be subtle and said without any ill-will, which is why we encourage participants to examine their own language and use this guide as an opportunity for learning. For some examples of language that we are trying to avoid, please see the below examples.
For further information, you can reference the following link:
Question: What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?