IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- What to do in case I've forgotten my LAUFT passcode for the desk locker?
- What is LAUFT's policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What do I do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- What constitutes harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive of everyone?
- What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
Learn more about enforcement measure that can be taken.
LAUFT staff can retain the right to take action in order to maintain a welcoming environment for others. This includes warnings, expulsion from the workplace without a refund, or other measures
If a user engages in harassing behavior, LAUFT staff retain the right to take action in order to maintain a welcoming environment for other users. This includes warnings, expulsion from the workspace without a refund, or other measures deemed appropriate.
LAUFT staff are authorized to address anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, making the environment hostile for any users. We expect users to follow these rules at all workspaces and LAUFT-related social activities, and we encourage users to follow these guidelines outside of LAUFT-sanctioned activities.
Question: What enforcement measures can be taken?