- What is the price of a booking at a LAUFT workspace?
- Can I switch Workstations?
- What is a Session?
- How do I make a Session?
- Are there expectations when working in a LAUFT?
- What if I am not satisfied with my work experience?
- Can I create a Session if I don’t have a smartphone?
- How far can I book in advance?
- Why doesn’t LAUFT offer membership?
IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- What to do in case I've forgotten my LAUFT passcode for the desk locker?
- What is LAUFT's policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What do I do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- How do I open locked doors in LAUFT?
- What constitutes harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive of everyone?
- What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
Learn more about LAUFT work satisfaction policy.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, reference your Session ID and the email address you used when you registered with LAUFT.
We hope this never happens! But if you’re ever unhappy with your Session, simply contact us at email@example.com, reference your Session ID and the email address you used when you registered with LAUFT and we’ll do everything in our power to create a better experience next time. After all, our goal is to help you MAKE SMART WORK™.
Question: What if I am not satisfied with my work experience?