- Smart Help Center
- Why doesn’t LAUFT offer membership?
IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- What to do in case I've forgotten my LAUFT passcode for the desk locker?
- What is LAUFT's policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What do I do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- What constitutes harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive of everyone?
- What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
Learn more about LAUFT flexibility.
It’s simple. Life can throw curve balls and everyone needs to be able to adapt on-the-fly. When it comes to work, LAUFT is designed to support the best remote work experience possible.
We’d love to see workers take full advantage of our flexible network and stop by various locations throughout the week, close to home, next to their favourite coffee shop. Or, quite simply, when working from home doesn’t provide the right level of professionalism.
By embracing the realities of life, we help free remote workers to choose where and when they want to work – every day.
Question: Why doesn’t LAUFT offer membership?