IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- What to do in case I've forgotten my LAUFT passcode for the desk locker?
- What is LAUFT's policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What do I do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- What constitutes harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive of everyone?
- What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
Learn more about resolving WIFI connection issues.
Please contact the staff on site or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the staff on site to report a problem with the WiFi. If no one is available, please email us at email@example.com, reference your Session ID and the email address you used when you registered with LAUFT.
Question: What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?