IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- What to do in case I've forgotten my LAUFT passcode for the desk locker?
- What is LAUFT's policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What do I do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- What constitutes harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive of everyone?
- What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
Learn how to add users to your LAUFT For Teams account.
Access the LAUFT Dashboard to invite users to your Teams account.
How do I add team members to my account?
As an administrator of your account, you can visit app.lauft.work and login with your username and password.
Once logged in, invite new users in three easy steps:
- Click on “Users” on left hand side menu then click “+ New Member”in “Users” page.
- Enter user email address, first name, last name, spending profile (if applicable) and department (if applicable).
- Hit the “Send Invite” button to invite the user to setup and confirm their account.
The user you invited will receive an email to ask them to confirm their account. Once confirmed, they will gain access to the company wallet and can begin booking workspace on demand.
To learn about setting user spending allowances, read this article.