- Smart Help Center
- Onboarding Toolkit
- How do I set monthly allowances for my team members?
IT and Audio Visual
- What do I do if I can't connect to the WIFI?
- What do I do if the TV does not work?
- Can I use my phone inside a LAUFT location?
- How do I connect to the webcam in a LAUFT office?
- How do I connect to the WIFI at LAUFT?
- What is the Internet speed in LAUFT?
- Can I use a TV at a LAUFT location?
- How can I use the TV for video conferencing?
- Who do I contact in case of an emergency?
- How do I use the LAUFT secure desk locker?
- What to do in case I've forgotten my LAUFT passcode for the desk locker?
- What is LAUFT's policy on bringing alcohol into the workspace?
- How does LAUFT secure user data?
- Would LAUFT ask me for personal or financial information?
- What do I do if I think someone is using LAUFT without a reservation?
- What constitutes harassment?
- What enforcement measures can be taken?
- How do we report an incident?
- Who do we contact to report an incident?
- What are important contact numbers?
- What is your policy on taking photos/selfies?
- What language should I use to be inclusive of everyone?
- What are your Code of Conduct guidelines?
- What is your policy on racism?
- What is your policy on ableism?
- What is your policy on sexism?
- Where do we go for mediation?
Email and Notifications
Learn how to create monthly allowances for your team.
You can set monthly individual allowances for each user with unique spending profiles in a few easy steps.
How do I set monthly allowances for my team members?
As an administrator of your account, you can visit app.lauft.work and login with your username and password.
Once logged in, create and assign monthly allowances in three easy steps:
1. Click on "Users" on the top menu bar
3. Click on “+ New Spending Profile” and enter the monthly limit you would like to set.
How to apply monthly limit for each user
- Once you have created your Spending Profiles, go into the “Users” . Select the appropriate user that you would like to apply the appropriate budget and change their “Personal Spending Profile” with the dropdown.
- Once the monthly allowance (Spending Profile) is assigned to a user, they will only be able to use that amount each month. Their balance will reset at the beginning of each month.
To determine how much to assign to each user, we have a few tips:
- Data suggests that the average worker performs 15 hours of focused work each week.
- The SmartDesk is designed for one worker and costs $5/hr.
- To provide 15 hours a week of workspace time, the budget $75 + 13% HST for each user = $84.75
- That works out to roughly $370 per month, so a $400 monthly allowance would cover this user.
If you want your team to be able to book a more expensive workstations such as the SmartOffice, SmartWorkroom, or SmartBoardroom, consider allocating a bigger budget or putting them on an Unlimited Spending Profile.
To learn about managing your company wallet, read this article.